Saturday, November 04, 2006

Lee MinWoo, “Active in both drama series and movies~~”

At 8PM in the afternoon of 27th October, Lee MinWoo performed outdoors as part of 2006 Seoul Music Showcase.
Lee MinWoo showed his ambitions in acting at the press conference held before the performance. When he was filming the movie ‘Wontak’s Angel’, “I received a lot of tips and gained experience”, he said. “If there is a chance, I would like be active in both drama series and movies.”

On that day, Lee MinWoo also talked about the other Shinhwa members’ recent situations, showing his love and concern for the other members.

“All of the members in Shinhwa are working hard. JunJin will be releasing his solo album soon. I can see his passion from how he perspires in the practice room. Nowadays, HyeSung only eats egg yolk and chicken breast meat, and is working out.”

At the moment, Lee MinWoo is planning to hold a concert in December, called ‘M Live Works’, and he is practicing hard to give the fans a surprise. He is also eagerly learning about composing songs.

Lastly, Lee MinWoo revealed the secret behind how he built his body. “Avoid oily food, and eat food with high nutritional values. The initial three days might be tough, but as long as you can withstand it for a week, you will get used to it after a month,” he said. “When I exercise, I think, ‘If I don’t shed away all this meat now, when will I do it? If I lose all this fats, I will definitely become a handsome person.’ I used thoughts like these to help me build up my solid figure.”

When asked about his appearance at China’s ‘6th China Golden Eagle TV Art Festival – Star Concert’, Lee MinWoo said, “The fans in China are very eager and warm. I can feel this every time I go to China.” “Tomorrow, I will be representing the singers in Korea to participate in the ‘Star Concert’ in China. I will show everyone M’s music which brings forth Koreans’ confidence there.
Information on the performance

Lee MinWoo expressed his feelings about being the lead singer. He stated, “Through the Seoul Music Showcase, singers of all ages could work together through the concert, and I was happy that I could participated as well. As it was an outdoor concert, we prepared a accompaniment band, and so I think everyone would not shiver because of the cold weather, and feel the warmth of the music.”

At the performance that night, Lee MinWoo sang ‘So Sick’, the acoustic version of‘ ‘I am Happy’, and ‘Girlfriend’. He stated that, “It was due to success of the concert, that I could have the full ability to share with the audience.”

Lee MinWoo also sang ‘Bump’, ‘Ment’ and ‘One in a million’ from his solo albums. He even changed clothes on the stage to perform the song, ‘Rain’.

The highlight of the performance this time was that the ‘band’ style was used to interact with the crowd.

Credits: akemi <3@shinhwachangjo.net>

No comments: