Tuesday, November 14, 2006

8/11 Dongwan's Diary Entry

2006-11-8 02:04:47
It's oppa~!

I was bored today so I went to Tony Hyung house to play...

like normal, I park my car in the carpark and walk to the elevator
for a moment , a tennage boy caught my eye
he look around 11 years old
and his padded coat seems to be his brother's
he look like he just got back from school

without knowing how, we press the level button at the same time
I got nervous all of the sudden
also don't know why..

he press 10th floor,,i press 2* floor

out of the blue and still feeling nervous
he talked to me.!

for a moment, that 0.3 seconds, my brain was running all sorts of thoughts
"AH! What if he wants autograph?,,,if i dont have a pen..and ask me to sign in pencil, how? if i use pencil, i cant sign well" etc

in the meantime, he talk very comfortalbe to me
as if he was in high school,,

He - 'you stay on the 2*floor? which unit?"

in order to protect, tony hyung's privacy, i told a lie

me "Eung? Eung? oh! 2*b6 floor! haha"

he -"ah ah~~..."

and it got slient for a moment

He -"Great, because you stay opposite a celebrity..mother said Tony stay there, you get to see him everyday..."

because you stay opposite a celebrity..
because you stay opposite a celebrity......
because you stay opposite a celebrity.............

straight away in my heart i was screaming loudly

together with the feeling that the members were there

looking towards to the not yet shut elevator door , i look at the back of his head

"we are Shinhwa" ㅜㅜ

ps: fark! starting tomorrow, i will put on make up before i go out! to show i am a celebrity.....ㅠㅜ;

Credit: GOOD + dreamhyesung@shinhwasarang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL xD poor wannie! ^^" the little boy didn't recognise him??? i wish i was there!!!!!! hehe