Wednesday, November 29, 2006

28/11 Dongwan's Japanese Diary Entry

2006-11-28 (23:29)
It's DongWan!

This diary entry is late.
It's because I drank a lot of beer on our last day.. [in Japan]
Like always, you can't stop [eating and drinking] Japanese beer and Ramen. ^^

Yesterday was HyeSung's birthday.
HyeSung had a birthday party with his family members.
I also wanted to go there very much, but I did not receive a letter of invitation. -_-; ^0^/!
But seeing this, on the night of the 23rd inside the good japan office,
there were still happy memories because HyeSung and I opened our presents together!
haha ...

Today it rained a lot in Seoul.
From tomorrow onwards, Seoul will be extremely cold.
Is it already cold in Tokyo?
Autumn is a little lonely, so Winter is a season to look foward to~!

And although this is late,
thank you to the many people who came to our fanmeeting..
People who happily viewed my performance even though I didn't prepare anything special.
As usual, exile's song is difficult.. -___-;

But JunJin's performance was really refreshing! Right?
But, can I use this word [refreshing] on people?

Hmm..
Today there was a meeting with many actors and it's tiring..
This kind of feeling is good! ^_^

Well then good night~

p.s What is the meaning of the story "Cat which lived for a million times" ?
p.s 2 Photos of my cute goguma~ ^__^

Note: goguma is sweet potato in korean


Source: o-six
Translated: ||sOpHiA@s-shinhwasarang

No comments: