Tuesday, November 21, 2006

JunJin, "Playing a bright and cheerful role beginning of next year"


JunJin, "Playing a bright and cheerful role beginning of next year"

At the beginning of next year, Shinhwa member JunJin will return to the TV screen through a drama and he will be playing a bright and cheerful role. He revealed this on KangSooJung's Radio Show.

He explained his past drama roles, "All the silent and solemn roles that I have played in the past were not my true character. A bright and cheerful role is more suitable for my character."
"Please look forward to my drama, it should be good."

He also said, "In the past I played too many fixed roles, and if I were to play a solemn character again, I would be able to relate to my past experiences and act better."

JunJin revealed on the 31st last month during the filming of his m/v that he would be filming a TV drama in December or early January.

Credits: star news + shinhwaの懒(chinese translations) + sOpHiA*@s-shinhwasarang

No comments: