Monday, November 20, 2006

JunJin's "Thanks to" Message in his single

Finally it's my first single album.
It was really very tiring during the period of preparation.
I did not know that it would be this tiring to conquer myself.
But after singing..
I naturally changed a lot and I felt myself maturing.

I am going to sing and...
even in my dream, I did not know that this could be happening until this album.
I will not forget my original intention and I will work really hard.

To my loved ones, my parents, my grandmother, family members and friends...
Thank you for always being by my side.

To all the people who helped me in this album, thank you!
To JiWon, YoonJae, HoJoong and SangWon-Hyung who wrote good lyrics and songs for me...
Thank you always to the dance choreography team "Standby" and JinSuk-Hyung and my stylist friends..

Thank you to the Good EMG Director and all the members in the company.
And to all the Shinhwa ChangJo fans who supported and loved Shinhwa throughout the 9 years, I love you.

To the one and only Shinhwa (members)..
and Crystal...

I will work hard to death.

Credits: ||sOpHiA* @ s-shinhwasarang

No comments: