Monday, November 13, 2006

Junjin Cried Sharing His Parents Sad, Experiences on YaShimManMan Show

Shinhwa member Junjin expose saying met up with his birthmom 4 years ago.

On the 8th evening while recording SBS 'YeSinManMan', Junjin talks about his parent's divorce and he was brought up by his grandmother, and 4 years ago his step mom found his birthmom and finally they met.

Junjin says "my current step mom found my birth mom 4 years ago""That afternoon i was sitting in a coffee shop looking at older people walking in and out. Then suddenly my mom walks in and weirdly i could recognise her although i have never seen her before."

In a chilhood memory of without his birth mom, he was being raised by his grandmother. Junjin says again,"During my milk feeding period, i felt curious why my grandmother still producing milk, and i grow up by drinking her milk""I 'm feel grateful to her for bringing me into this world, but my parenting period is too very important, i feel very precious about it."

Then he continue "When i was young my grandmother will pick me up from school instead of my mother, i hate it. One day when my grandmother came to the school, i shouted 'why other people's mother will come but not mine'" "I didnt know why i did that at that time. But i feel sorry to my grandmother." and junjin drop his tears.

He was innocent and didnt meant to hurt his grandmother and til now he still feel regret about it, while Junjin is still crying he mention that he's grateful and thankful to his grandmother who is currently staying with his dad now. To have to worry about Junjin who misses his birth mom so much, his step mom personally found his birth mom and made them meet up.

Junjin express "My birthmom could not forgive herself ever since we was seperated. Because of missing me, she even went to do lots of charity work, just not to let me feel ashame about her. And when she knows i got into the University, she move to a place where it is just 15 mins of distance from our house."

He continue again "After that she only remarry and gave birth to another son, Mayb she does not want my brother to have the same suffering experiece, i have not meet him before" "Before i join the military service i will pay him a visit."

As "Parent's sad experices" as topic in this episode of 'YaShinManMan', junjin and guest talks about their sad experience and made the audiences watered their eyes.

Credits to:
Source:myth6
Chinese Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng Trans: amane@mySHINHWA
+ Shinhwachangjo.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg T^T that's so sad and sweet!!! glad that jinnie finally met his mum :)