Friday, November 03, 2006

Junjin To Ttake Up Drama Offer End Of Tthe Year

Junjin has express that he wish to film a drama at the end of this year.

Junjin "either in December or early next year, I will film a drama but what kind of drama is not decided. But it's confirm that I will film a drama"

Good "In mid novemeber, Junjin will be releasing his solo single and he will be appearing on lots of variety shows therefore we can't confirm the date now as it is hard to plan. The producers and Junjin are still discussing the date and schedule"

Junjin looked back on his last drama which was released last summer "Lets Go To The Beach" and commented. "The rating was not as good as expected but filming it seriously and gaining lots of experience in return was worth it" and he add on " just like when I first start out acting, for this solo single, I will do my very best and show to the fans what I have. Though I don't expect good response but I will do my best still and show off my talent in my solo" which show a mature side of him

Credit: ocean6 + dreamhyesung@shinhwasarang

No comments: