Monday, November 27, 2006

Andy, "I had thoughts of quitting Shinhwa."

Shinhwa member Andy confessed that he had considerations to quit the entertainment circle.

Andy's confession came out on SBS Good Sunday X-Man when they were unfolding an investigation.
He said, "There was a time when I had thoughts of quitting the entertainment industry."

Andy said, "During Shinhwa's 4th album activities, I alone had a year of free time with no activities." He opened his heart and spoke frankly that the one year when he left Shinhwa was a toilsome period for him, as the other 5 members of Shinhwa continue to do activities.

He also said, "It was difficult to contact the members then because they were naturally busy.. and when my agony ended, I decided to be totally devoted to Shinhwa."
He related the tearful experience then, "I considered for the last time and after seeing the members crying while I was there at the Shinhwa's fanmeeting, I decided not to leave."

At the end, Shinhwa continued to be a popular group which is enjoying longevity, and this could not have been possible if the members did not have the faith of unity.

Similarly, "Long-Legged Beauty" Singer Kim Hyun Jung also confessed that she had thoughts of quitting the entertainment industry too.

Source: Ocean's Six
Translation: ||sOpHiA*@s-shinhwasarang

No comments: