Sunday, April 06, 2008

[08.04.01][news] Choi Hong Man: I ran away when I had to drink with Andy


K1 fighter Choi Hong Man shared some drinking secrets about his close friends Shinhwa members Andy and Junjin.

Choi Hong Man appeared on the March 31 broadcast of MBC's Come to Play and talked about his close friendship with the 2 Shinhwa members. He said, "Andy and Junjin's hobby is to drink, so we often drink when we meet."

He continued, "I lost to Andy at drinking. I think Andy's the only person I've lost to so far. There was once where I had to run away because I was scared of drinking with him." Adding on, he said "Though I like to drink it's not my hobby, so I haven't gotten drunk before", indirectly implying the drinking capacities of Andy and Junjin.


Source: Newsen
Chi trans: liwan@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: