Sunday, April 06, 2008

[08.04.01][trans] A post about Eric's injury from Ericvoice

Title of post: Worried about Eric!

I read some comments on the concert, it went something like this:

"A: Oh no, Eric oppa got injured today? I saw oppa being helped into the car by the managers.

B: I wonder if he really got injured.... Did the managers really have to hold him when he was walking?

A: I didn't get tickets, so I only stayed outside. I saw oppa coming out from Entrance 1-1, but he was being helped out.

B: The other oppas looked fine....I was really close to them and I wanted to greet them, but oppa was furrowing his brows and he looked like he was in pain ㅠㅠ Please don't get hurt ㅠㅠ"

What exactly happened, does anyone know what's going on?
Why is he in pain, where is he hurting... ㅠㅠ

I just want to see oppa smile everyday, that's all I hope for, sorry ㅠㅠ


Mod's reply:

Though I'm really tired after the concert, I'll write a little recap anyway ㅠㅠㅠ
Eric hurt his back before in a traffic accident, you do know that?
That's why he was sent to the ER in the midst of filming KSA because he was in pain
The fans who are aware of his condition are very worried about him whenever he has concerts

No matter how tired he was during the concert, Eric put in his best because this is the last concert before enlistment.
My heart jumps everytime he has to dance
He didn't have a lot of big movements in the concert end of last year, but the moves this time are a lot harder than we expected = =
On stage, we really saw oppa's amazing skills ㅠㅠ but to me it's a worrying performance
He smiles ever so brightly on stage, but he's actually holding the pain in
With a bad back, taking even one step is extremely arduous...oppa...


ㅠㅠㅠ What is he going to do when he films the drama? ㅠㅠㅠ
All we can do now is to trust and support him
oppa~~~~~~~~~~~ oppa you must hang in there
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ we'll love oppa no matter what happens ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Source: ericvoice
Chi trans: loli@情投E赫+178
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: