Sunday, April 13, 2008

[08.04.11][trans] Dongwan: Dating a Shinhwa member...

*this is an excerpt from Dongwan's radio stint on 9 April - he filled in for Park Myung Soo for a couple of days coz the lucky man's on his honeymoon! DONGWAN'S TOO FUNNY LOL*


Question from listener
Please answer honestly, if I could spend a whole day with one of the six Shinhwa members, who will be the best person?


Dongwan's reply

This is what I think...

Eric - Sometimes a man who's too handsome make people feel burdened, it will be tougher to be with him

Minwoo - You like mushy guys? Just his gaze alone, I can't handle it for even 10 seconds

Hyesung - A guy who's too gentle isn't charming

Junjin - It's tiring to deal with someone too stubborn

Andy - He doesn't have time to date because he's experiencing married life with Solbi lately

Oh.. that leaves just me then..


Source: MBC FM4U - A Date at 2pm: I am Kim Dongwan
Chi trans: 韩小国@BESTSHINHWA
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: