Sunday, April 13, 2008

[08.04.08][news] Solbi confesses "I'll get jealous when I see Andy with other girls"


Typhoon's Solbi, who has been appearing on We're Married on MBC's Sunday Sunday Night with Andy as a newlywed couple, has garnered much attention with her confession about Andy.

In her personal interview, Solbi said, "Although we're only acting as a couple, Andy really feels like a real husband to me. Although I don't know if oppa has opened up his heart to me, but it doesn't feel like we're doing a show. It was so nice of him to go out in the rain to get coffee for me, wasn't that tough?" Her words seemed to reveal ther feelings towards Andy.

When asked "Do you keep in touch with Andy outside of the show?", she was a little taken aback but she replied "Honestly, I get jealous when I see Andy appearing on shows with other female celebs."

On the other hand, Andy seemed to be in a state of "I don't know". Andy said, "No matter who says that she likes me, whether she really means it or not, I need to experience it before I know it. Although Solbi seems to be really good with aegyo, and she's very nice to people, but I still can't offer much of my heart to Solbi."

After that Andy continued, "If Solbi's heart is true....hahaha", and ended the interview laughing.

Source: newsen
Chi trans: 打糕@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: