Sunday, April 06, 2008

[08.04.03][trans] Shinhwa 9th album 'Thanks to' liner notes

Thanks To

ERIC

God who has protected me for the past 10 years... my family... the members...
Colleagues from SM, GOOD, TOP Class
The staff at all our performances
And you
Thank you very much.
I'll keep praying for you.
I love you.


MINWOO

The fans who have spent the last 10 years together with us... And the members who are even closer than real brothers...
You've given me faith for the past 10 years to make music...
I want to truly tell you for once that I love you all, thank you all.
Do not forget... even in our next lives...

Live for Shinhwa...


DONGWAN

Thank you God, thank you Dad.
Thanks to Pastor Ahn Yeon Suk and the brothers and sisters at Peace Church who often pray for me.
Thanks to Mr Lee Soo Man, Young Jin hyung, Jung Hee hyung for their advice.
Not forgetting Kyung Wook hyung, Soo Hyun hyung, Hyung Gook hyung, Young Joon hyung.
Kwon Young hyung, Chang Uhm hyung and the colleagues at Good Ent, you've worked hard.
Thanks to Director Hong Hyun Jong who takes care of me like a real big brother.
Thanks to the H2 Ent. family.
To Sang Hoon who's been working hard, you're a great friend!
Young Shin nuna~ Young Ho ah~ Thanks!

10 years isn't as long as I thought it was.
But I've gained a lot of things during this time.
Compared to the love that everyone has given me, I always feel sorry that I haven't been able to repay you enough.
I will work hard in the next 10 years to repay everyone~! I love you all~ Shinhwa Changjo!


HYESUNG

10 years...
We've been running on this road until now
Sometimes when I look back...
I wonder which roads I have passed...
Makes me think a lot

Rather than to reflect on the time that has passed, please stay on and look at how we run ahead on this road for an even longer time.

That road only has Shinhwa members on it.

And everyone will stay together, I believe.

I love you all.


JUNJIN

To all the Shinhwa fans who has loved us for 10 years... I'm always grateful to you all and I'll always love you all

To my parents, my family, and my grandmother
Please stay healthy and live til a ripe old age, and stay with me by my side always.

To the Shinhwa members who are as precious as my family, and who have guided me til today...
I'll always love you

Moon Shik hyung, Suk Woo hyung, Director Jung Yoon Ki
And the colleagues at JF Story
And my friends, the hyungs and dongsaengs...
I'm always thankful for you.

Though I can't list out everyone here
All the hyungs, dongsaengs, friends and staff around me...
My gratitude towards you only grow deeper...

I'll work even harder in future.
Thank you.


ANDY

For the love from everyone who has helped to create Shinhwa...
And to the hyungs who will always make up Shinhwa with me... to all of you I love U..
To everyone who has allowed me be part of Shinhwa and to be together with everyone for 10 years, I thank you.


Source: Shinhwa 9th jin
Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: