Sunday, April 20, 2008

[08.04.18][news] Gu Hyesun: My first impression of Eric

*just a few lines from an interview with gu hye sun...where he briefly mentioned eric...

(non-relevant info omitted)

Gu Hyesun is currently preparing for her role starring opposite Shinhwa leader Eric in KBS2's Strongest Chil Woo.

When asked about her first meeting with Eric, Gu Hyesun commented, "He's really good-looking. He's very experienced, so there are many things that I can learn from him."

After working with Shinhwa members Lee Minwoo and Andy, Gu Hyesun will now be working with yet another member of Shinhwa. With regards to this she said, "I acted with Lee Minwoo in a sitcom, and was an MC together with Andy. But I don't know Eric well so I'm still a little shy around him, and we haven't been able to talk a lot to each other yet."

Sourec: mydaily & oceans
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz
__________________

No comments: