Monday, November 29, 2010

[10.11.29] Dongwan’s memolog: UFO?

I spent my last vacation in Japan,
And after returning to Korea, as I was sorting out my photos I discovered a strange object in the photos.
During outdoor photography there are cases where the exposure isn’t right so I often have the habit of taking two shots.
I noticed something not quite right above the aircraft vapor trail.
So I enlarged it a little to take a look.

There seems to be something flying.
I was checking it in a fatigued state. So I thought, it was only a shot of an airplane flying across…


The next day I enlarged it a little more to take a look.
It really looks like a flying saucer…
Even if it was connected to the vapor trail,
The flying object can be seen even before the start of the vapor trail. I’m thinking to myself… Could this be an UFO?
I wanted to take a look at the original copy stored on the memory card so I opened the files,


From L1011749 where I photographed the flying object onwards, the original files can’t be saved.

I checked my camera.
It was reset.
The reset function is not a simple operation that can be accidentally done by pressing the wrong button.
Maybe at the time when the UFO appeared, some kind of strong electromagnetic waves caused my camera to malfunction…
For some reason I’m scared.

Aliens… Don’t come! ㅜㅜ


Mount Fuji, November 2010

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: