Tuesday, November 02, 2010

[ERIC'S BACK!] Eric, “Andy says he wants to kill me? He just means that he loves me” and other news

The return of the cool guy – Eric holds impromptu autograph session for fans

Shinhwa leader Eric displayed his “cool guy” style at his army discharge press conference on 30 Oct at Sports Complex subway station, as he held an impromptu autograph session for more than 400 fans from all over the world who came to welcome him back.

The autograph session was suggested by Eric on the spot, and was not planned in advance. Eric hoped to show his appreciation for the fans who have supported and waited for him for the past 2 years, and braved the cold weather to welcome him back.

His spontaneous announcement sent fans into a frenzy, but the session resumed and proceeded smoothly after the intervention of staff members.

=====================================

Eric, “Andy said he wants to kill me? He just means that he loves me”

Shinhwa leader and actor Eric (real name Mun Jung Hyuk) sent his fans into fits of laughter with his witty comments at his army discharge press conference held on 30 Oct at the Sports Complex subway station.

Dressed casually in a leather jacket and denim jeans, Eric was interviewed for KBS 2TV’s Entertainment Relay. When asked if he often contacts the Shinhwa members, he replied, “We meet up quite often when I knock off from work. They’re all envious that I’ve completed my service.”

“2 years ago I was the first to enlist so they were making fun of me a lot. Now I can do it back to them, especially to Minwoo who has the longest time to go, and Andy who has the hardest duties.”

(repeated info omitted)

Credits: Star News + Newsen + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: