Thursday, August 21, 2008

[08.08.21][news] Junjin with Infinity Challenge in Beijing (2 articles)


[08.08.21][news] Junjin has "completely adapted to life with Infinity Challenge"

Infinity Challenge's 7th member Junjin said with a big smile that he has now "completely adapted to the programme".

On 19 August, Junjin was in Beijing for the Infinity Challenge Olympic Special when he did the interview with Starnews.

He said, "After arriving in China, it feels like I've completely adjusted to life with Infinity Challenge. I watched last week's episode, and I think I look more natural on the show now."

He also expressed his gratitude to his seniors on the show, "Initially the seniors often joked with me, but now I can do that to them too. Rather to say that I'm good at adapting myself, it's more of the fact that the hyungs treat me really well. That's why I can develop my role on the show more easily."

Source: starnews&oceans


[08.08.21][news] Junjin returns to Korea after Infinity Challenge's Beijing adventure

MBC Infinity Challenge's Yoo Jae Suk, Park Myung Soo, Jung Hyung Don, Jung Joon Ha and Junjin returned to Seoul on 20 August from their trip to Beijing for the Infinity Challenge Olympic Special.



The IC team headed Beijing on 17 Aug, and joined the supporters in cheering for the female handball team and the male gymnastics team, and even took on the challenge of joining the live commentary team.

Jung Hyung Don and Noh Hong Chul joined the commentary team for the female handball match between Korea and Hungary on 17 August at 9.40om. Korea won the match 33-32 and moved into the quarterfinals.

Yoo Jae Suk took on the role of commentator in the men's parallel bars competition on 19 August at 6.50pm.

(non-relevant info omitted)

Before Noh Hong Chul left for Seoul on 18 August, 7th member Junjin joined the rest of the IC team in Beijing on 18 August, and was involved in overnight filming at the key competition venues.



Source: newsen&oceans
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: