Thursday, August 21, 2008

[08.08.20][Trans] JunJin Interview with DCNews - "Come up to me!" [Part 2]


--- Our users wonder who created "Wa" choreography?

JunJin: He has been the choreographer of not only me but also Shinhwa.

--- To compare flying solo with being Shinhwa's member, what has changed?

JunJin: Well actually my "powerful" image was sticked with me in the past. Now it has changed in the sense that I'm not going to force myself to live up to that image but rather being the real "me" with other characteristics that one can approach easily.

<>


--- What do you think about the original concept of comic arts, as it happened to use your nickname "Junstin" for a lot of comic books.

JunJin: I think it should not be a big issue. I have to thank them for the idea and the effort.


--- Actually I heard some not so good news about your health situation. Many fans are worried about the tight schedule you're working under.

JunJin: In fact, due to the busy schedule, I've not paid proper attention to health care. But I don't neglect it. Excercising is helping me to recover quickly. And I'm trying to get adequate sleep and meals.


--- Since Shinhwa's time, the fans have known about your bad eye sight. However recently, due to the "right eye blindness crisis" provoked by the press, people are really worried. Please tell us about the current state of your eyes?

JunJin: My right eye sight is actually worse than my left. But not the extent that it can cause blindness. I think the journalists misunderstood the situation when the doctor told me if I didn't mind, I should take some rest at the hospital.

--- Recently, your new program Mnet "High school girls 4" has become a hot topic for online discussion. How do you feel after the 1st shooring? The age difference and the four troublemakers must have given you a hard time?


JunJin: Initially, I was pretty panic. "How should I deal with those children?". But as time goes by, I feel more parental responsibility with them, perhaps not as a father, but as a brother to my sisters. The children have their own dream and they are not bad in nature, so we are all working towards better change. Anyway, please give the program a lot of attention.

--- The 4 high school girls rude behaviour has suffered extreme criticism and
a lot of fans even asked for the program to be stopped. We really wonder how you feel about the situation?

JunJin: It's still early in the broadcasting. For me, that's the whole program I have to think ahead. I understand that the controversial scenes may create extreme reactions, but just for a short period of time, we cannot expect the high school girls to rehabilitate. It must take a proper time. And to put yourself into parents's position, it's never an easy task to take care of your children. And parents won't turn their back to the children because they are not behaving in a good way, will they?

--- In MBC program "Golden Fishery", you disclosed about the eye cosmetic surgery. Many users are concerned about your health. May it be risky to take the surgery and how was your company's idea?

JunJin: In the past, the company would manage everything, but these days, they have little intervention in my decisions. I decided to ask my doctor indeed and got decent advice.



--- Our users agree that you are the best choice for MBC Infinity Challenge 7th member. Do you think that it went well?

JunJin: All the time, it's about being funny and passionate. Perhaps I'm the best fit, don't you think so ? *laughs*

--- How have you changed since the 1st appearance in IC ?

JunJin: More busy apparently. *laughs*. This month, I honestly don't have a day to rest. However, with the steady working and learning process, I have developed my skills and matured to some extents. If you feel happy then your body will not feel tired.

--- Isn't it surprising that just after the 1st guest appearance in IC, you were offered to be their 7th member?

JunJin: When Haha went to military, in order to fill in the space left, IC invited many guests and tried to find the right one to be their 7th member. I just happened to be one of the guests. But since the "Money bag" episodes received good reputation and also the members and I share a very good relationship. Therefore those may be the reasons for the consideration.

(*Kim: at the time of this interview, Jin was not officially confirmed as 7th member of IC yet*)

--- In your opinion, what is the best IC episode that you have joined?

JunJin: Well for me each of them generated different feelings and experiences. It's up to the audience to have their own favourite.

--- Netizens gave you "Junstin" nickname, but that's not the only one. You are also called "IC youngest craziness", "Million stones", "Heavenly eyes", and "JanJin". Which one do you like the most?

JunJin: I actually like them all, but "IC youngest craziness" is my most favourite. It kinda gives me the sense of belonging. *laughs* The sense of unity within IC's family.



(To be continued)

Credit: DCNews - Oceans Six
Korean/English: LetSayEden @ Shinhwa.biz

No comments: