Tuesday, August 26, 2008

[08.08.26][news] Hyesung: I'm proud of Andy

Shin Hyesung, who has taken on new genres of music for his 3rd album Live And Let Live, had special words of praise for his fellow Shinhwa member Andy.

In an interview held on 21 August, Shin Hyesung was asked if he had any plans to participate in a musical just like Andy did, to which he replied "I still want to focus on singing right now, but I do hope to try my hand at musicals in future. I was really surprised by the change in Andy. When we were active as a group, Andy was always rather quiet, shy and stayed out of the limelight; now he has not only been active in musicals, but he's now a true blue solo singer too. I'm really proud of seeing Andy like this."

Shin Hyesung made his comeback stage on 24 August on SBS Inkigayo with his Britrock-style title track Because It's You, and has ended the shooting of the MV for the track on 25 August.


Source: OCEANS-SIX
Chi trans: 淼儿@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: