Wednesday, August 20, 2008

[08.08.20][News] JunJin - Meeting Variety's show Freshman

I suddenly remember that this guy is now also a freshman - Variety show's freshman, JunJin.


Let's move forward to Performing Arts and enrol as a freshman. Until recently, he has worked as both a Shinhwa's member and a solo singer, but he won't stop at that. The idol singer is attacking MC's fortress. He said when he first appeared in IC to replace Haha, he didn't think that he could become the 7th member. I agree that it seemed a bit inappropriate, like "Oil and water".


But how about now? Rather, the concept of "Oil and Water" is not anymore screwy. Not so long ago, when I was watching IC Olympics Special, I felt there was something slightly lacking. Among the existing IC members, JunJin is far better reputable as a perfect athlete. But he has merged himself into the abnormal atmostphere. He hasn't abandonned his gorgeous style, the eyes, the postures, but still formed a unique harmony with all the best and most original laugh-makers of Korean entertainment industry. One more point to add in, he made us laugh hard!


Yes. This person is always moving forward. Anyone in the industry who has ever worked with him says they can clealy feel his sincerity and passion. So what about the world believing in the stories of him being a playboy and drinking alcohol like a joke? Against all odd, his passion for TV shows is seriously not a joke. This is the new JunJin that we could only dream of. So eager as a freshman, he's ready to beat any challenges.


I was in the waiting room when JunJin was in the recording studio with other members. From outside, while preparing for the interview questions, I thought perhaps I could ask him for some Junstin's credit dances, which have become a "brand name" these days. I looked at him through the glass windows and asked myself if that was the JunJin who just joked around with us the journalists this morning. Those lively eyes became the distinctive eyes through which we can see his serious attitude.


Before the interview, the reporters had a short talk with JunJin's manager. He showed us a handbook with JunJin's schedule inside. We couldn't help but exclaiming in shock: "Oh dear ... Is he human? Will he not fall?" I was thinking ... an amateur working as a full-time? Then this is his real job. I just don't want to see JunJin eventually fall over his tough schedule and overwork.


However, our performing arts's freshman has set for himself a strict rule of never being late for work no matter what. After the recording, the production team asked him the question everyone wanted to ask: "How can you not be sick?" The answer would never be told, JunJin just replaced it with his innocent smile.


I always remember the first time I saw him. That was during the rookie debut of Shinhwa. Everyone knows Shinhwa members are very handsome. But this person, he was the one who gave me a strong impression and so far that first impression hasn't been changed. Now I'm going to meet him again. He's moving towards here. The right JunJin that I can't help but to fall deeply into his passionate, sincere and determined eyes.


I can read in the eyes of the Man I'm going to interview his message: "I'll be a real MC. Seriously!"

Credit: Lee JunWoo @ StarNews
Korean/English: LetSayEden @ Shinhwa.biz

No comments: