Thursday, August 21, 2008

[08.08.21][news] Shin Hyesung's special comeback stage with rock group N.E.X.T


Singer Shin Hyesung will be staging a special comeback performance together with rock group N.E.X.T.

GOOD EMG said on 21 Aug that, "Shin Hyesung will be challenging new genres in his comeback performance together with rock group N.E.X.T. Members Kim Se Hwan, Lee Soo Yong and Im Hyung Bin (Vink) will be performing on drums, guitar and scratching to help present a powerful stage performance."

Shin Hyesung has stepped away from his trademark ballads and chosen into new genres of music that he has yet to attempt. N.E.X.T has participated on his new album, with the backup vocals of Kim Se Hwan and Lee Soo Yong on Awaken, and Vink writing the songs Awaken and title track Because Of You.

Shin Hyesung said, "Although I'm very nervous about the comeback performance, but I've gained confidence after recording with the N.E.X.T members. Going forward I will continue to challenge new genres in all my albums. I hope everyone will support my 3rd album and my comeback performance."

Shin Hyesung's comeback stage will take place on 24 Aug on SBS Inkigayo.

Source: Ocean's 6
Chi trans: 孩子氣@S.C.I.C
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: