Wednesday, August 27, 2008

[08.08.27][trans] Hwang Bo's Cyworld entry (Jin's birthday)







Hehe, Choongjae's birthday is on the 19th, mine is on the 16th, but since Choongjae is going to China on the 17th he had to hold his party on the 16th. Since the 16th is my birthday, everyone who came to Choongjae's party wished me happy birthday too.
So is the party for me, or for Choongjae?
Let's do it together next year too

Source: Hwang Bo's Cyworld
Chi trans: 翻译维他命J@Jun临天下
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

8 comments:

melanie said...

Hwangbuin please visit your Shillang? He's in so much stressed now a days emotinally and mentally. In times og his trouble, you're all that he needs. So, please visit him please....?

Loony Lovegood said...

Hey, do you have more of her cyworld entries translated??? I'll love to follow her cyworld entries but I don't understand korean. Huhu. Please reply. Would really appreciate it. :D

Loony Lovegood said...

Or if you have a lot of cyworld entries from other artists, I would love to follow you for that too. :D

Flor said...

unfortunately i dont have hwangbo's cyworld address. if you can send it to me, i will try to translate for you, Leah-shi.

chawseem haseyo ^^

Loony Lovegood said...

I also don't know her cyworld address. I might have stumbled on it once but that was too long ago. Ow well, thanks for some entries. Do you have new ones? :D

Loony Lovegood said...

Ow, my bad. I see you actually have new ones. Hope you can post more of Hwang Bo unnie and the rest of WGM. Great blog! Following now... :D

Flor said...

there are some more here from hwang bo's cyworld, i remember i have her and minwoo and dongwannie too.... ^^

Flor said...

there are some more here from hwang bo's cyworld, i remember i have her and minwoo and dongwannie too.... ^^