Tuesday, August 26, 2008

[08.08.26][News] JunJin - "Sometimes I wondered what role I would fit in IC"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The most loveable darling of variety shows nowadays JunJin expressed how he felt about being the 7th member of Infinity Challange.


2 months ago, after the withdawal of Haha, MBC tried to find the appropriate artist to become the 7th member, and among thousands of candidates, singer JunJin was finally confirmed to be their best choice. IC existing members exercised their superb "selfish" skills on all the guests, but JunJin's unique personality surprisingly fueled a new crash to the program and brought the audience back.


In MBC show of Lee Jae Yong and Jung Su Hee "Glorious Day" aired this morning 26th August, JunJin answered the question how it feels to be loved by IC members and their fans: "It is such a great pleasure to be part of a team like IC. Every member has his own power as a laugh maker."


"However since the existing members have clear roles in the program, as a seventh member, sometimes I wondered how I would fit in, what role I would play."


"The first time in IC caused me a lot of worries and pressure, but as the shooting continued, IC members helped me to adapt very fast and they also accepted me, which always makes me feel very grateful. For me, towards IC members, that's trust and gratitude."

Credit: NewsEn
Korean/English: LetSayEden @ Shinhwa.biz

No comments: