Tuesday, August 26, 2008

[08.08.24][news] Shin Hyesung: Musicals should be OK for me


Singer Shin Hyesung has expressed that he's open to the ideas of participating in musicals.

At a press conference for his 3rd album held at Apgujung on August 21, when asked if he is intending to try his hand at musicals now that many singers have already jumped on the bandwagon, he said "I'm currently considering about it."

He said, "When one decides to go on a new and different path, he needs to work even harder. Since standards are getting increasingly high, if we don't work hard, we're going to have problems. You can't afford not to work hard."

"I do want to try musicals, but I do need to work harder first. Acting is really not for me, but musicals have their own charms, and I'm thinking, if I work harder at this, I might be able to pull it off."

As for his choice of attempting rock for his new album, he had this to say "This was to expand my range of styles. Musicals will add to my experience in music too, so that is something I will try once I've thought things through."

Having made his comeback on 24 August on SBS Inkigayo, Shin Hyesung will be releasing his 3rd album Live And Let Live on 26 August. He has plans for an Asian concert tour starting from October in Korea, and 5 other cities including Nagoya, Osaka, Tokyo and Shanghai.


Source: oasis79
Chi trans: 孩子气@S.C.I.C
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: