Tuesday, August 26, 2008

[08.08.26][diary] GOOD Ent. Director Lee's Cyworld entry

Today...the 3rd album is finally released.
As the mixing and mastering process took longer than expected, we just about made it for the release date.
That's why just like everyone else, I still don't have my copy of the album.
When our artistes release albums, I'd usually head down to the stores to get my copy.
I'll go to the stores tomorrow, look at everyone's expression while holding the 3rd album, then I'll get a few copies for myself.

Whether it's the CD...or online through the music sites....
I'd like to express my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who has listened to the album which we had put in so much effort into producing.
The response from everyone was already so overwhelming prior to the release of the album, that I'm still feeling light-headed.
Although we still don't know the reviews for the album since the album is technically not released yet, but everyone seems to have recognised our efforts, so I'm still really happy.

Before the 2nd album was released last year, I talked about some funny stories during recording and ways to appreciate the songs better, didn't I?
Looks like this time round, many people have been anticipating too... ^^
If that's the case I'll share those with everyone soon.
I hope you can firstly enjoy HS's songs without any preconceptions and bias...
A few days later when you read the things I write, you can appreciate the songs in a whole new light again...

HS's 3rd album, please listen to it from the first song all the way until the last song.
When we were doing the mastering for the album, the last step was to finetune the time lapse between each song...
Each time lapse between the songs is slightly different.
I think if you were to listen to it once through, you might be able to understand what I'm saying.
Even if the human brain is unable to detect it, our human emotions are still able to catch even the smallest detail.
A tear could fall because of a difference of 0.1 second, or it might not, it's our ability to control our emotions...

Now HS is shocked by everyone's response towards his comeback, and he is also a little nervous about the new challenge, although he has to exude confidence even more confidence on stage as time approaches, the love and support from everyone will be more important than anything else.
Please stay by HS' side just like now...
He will repay you with great music and a great stage.

In another 12 hours, I will be holding HS' new album with his new challenges.

I'm trembling again. ^^

- Though I can't reply everyone's emails and messages, but I've read all of them. Really, thank you very much.


Source: GOOD Ent
Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: