Thursday, August 28, 2008

[08.08.27][news] Shin Hyesung: Thoughts about recording with Honey Lee

Shin Hyesung's collaboration with Honey Lee on his 3rd album has become a hot discussion topic.

A: I wanted to work with someone with a more special background, so I was really looking out for someone like that. Incidentally, I saw Honey Lee singing on the programme Chocolate, and I was impressed by her. It was the same during the recording, I was floored by her potential.


He didn't harbour thoughts about Honey Lee even though he was recording with a beautiful girl.

A: Why didn't I have thoughts about her? I heard that she seemed to be already seeing someone, so I didn't think any more. Haha. I've been feeling lonely lately, if I do have someone I love, maybe I might get married immediately. I'm going to be moving to the apartment below Eric's, probably it might help to ease the loneliness a little.


Source: Metro
Chi trans: evmist@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: