Sunday, January 03, 2010

[10.01.01] Dongwan’s memolog: I’m amazed too.

I agree on what Dongwan said, stay together guys. that's the reason why i love you all
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When I get the feeling of people doubting the possibility of something
An enormous desire to challenge them would emerge.
Perhaps because all this time I’ve been receiving a lot of praise and love.
So in fact I only pick out people who are hard on me.. Because I want to be provoked…ㅋ

Shinhwa is only a name

Is it possible to regroup again?

Actually… Words like this… I like!

Because this is a good stimulant~
Until the time we regroup again
It will be good if we can continue to hear things like this.
This way
We will stay alert and not slack off,
Unlike how we were only sufficiently prepared when we were receiving a lot of love,
We will be completely and fully prepared.!

The thing that we want to protect
Is Shinhwa’s stage and orange color,
Not the number of fans we have.

How is the relationship among the members, one may ask?
ㅋㅋㅋ
Because I’m amazed too.^_^

Happy New Year!

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: