Friday, January 08, 2010

[10.01.07] Chun Myung Hoon: Subway officers are the Marines of the public service

Former NRG members Chun Myung Hoon commented on the 6th Jan episode of MBC’s ‘Golden Fishery- Radio Star’ that “Eric is in the Marine Corps of the public service.”

On this episode, Chun Myung Hoon talked about his own army stint. “I was serving in the Yangpyeong County Office. I had to sweep the yard and on Independence Day I had to put up the flags. I was doing chores like a farmhand.”

In addition, Chun Myung Hoon also made reference to Shinhwa leader Eric, who’s currently serving as a public service officer at Seoul Metro. “I heard that working at the subway station is the hardest. It’s said to be the Marine Corps of the public service, it’s that tough.”

In a short video message to Eric, Chun Myung Hoon said, “Hang in there until the end and return well.”

Other guests on the episode include Noh Yoo Min and Kim Jong Min.

Credits: Newsen + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: