Monday, January 11, 2010

[10.01.11] Andy’s official ND diary: The letter I wanted to read out at the fanmeeting

This is the letter that I wanted to read out at the fanmeeting but didn’t manage to do so properly, so I’m posting it here with an apologetic heart.

Hi everyone, I’m Shinhwa’s Andy, in charge of rap~

Before I even realized it, it has already been 3 years since I’ve started awkwardly introducing myself with ‘Hi everyone, I’m Andy’.

I still remember the first mistake I made in my first musical, the trembles I got during my first solo concert ‘The 6-Day Miracle’, which I completed with the confidence you gave me… and the staff who worked hard together with me, lately I’ve been reminiscing through these memories frequently.

Talking like this makes it seem like I’m leaving right now, but it’s really a short period of time if you think about it. During this time I’ll be under the same sky as all of you, just that I’m earnestly serving my duty in the military.

So just smile and wave~ It’s somewhere really near.

Having all of you gathered here for me; colleagues that I’m thankful to; family members who love me; I think I’m a really blessed person. And, the Shinhwa members, with whom I can drink to my heart’s content.

Because I have all of you, who understand me more than anyone else, to share my bliss and happiness; trials and tribulations; and sorrow, I’m a lucky guy… This moment once again lets me feel that this is only a temporary farewell.

Although I don’t know what words I can use to express this
Thank you everyone, and, I love you…


Credits: ND Entertainment + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: