Sunday, January 31, 2010

[10.01.30] Dongwan’s reviewlog: The Time Traveler’s Wife

I havent watched that movie yet so I am going to reserve my comments till later :p

From Su-mi: something tells me that Dongwan’s a hopeless romantic at heart so maybe thats why he likes the movie as well, hmmm ……




On a side note, here’s the new picture that he posted as his profile pic… CUTE!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =




Director: Robert Schwentke
Starring: Eric Bana, Rachel McAdams
Released: 2009 U.S, 107 minutes
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

“I never wanted to have anything in my life that I couldn’t stand losing.
Hah, but it’s too late for that.
It’s not because you’re beautiful and smart and perfect.
I don’t feel alone anymore.
Will you marry me?”

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

And here’s a vid of the scene where this line came from:





credits to hitfixcom@YT

credit: Dongwan Naver Blog
Source&translation: Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: