Sunday, January 24, 2010

[10.01.23] Recruit Andy wants to send his first package to Shin Hyesung





Shinhwa member Andy (Lee Sun Ho), who enlisted on 11 January, made an appearance on the 22nd Jan edition of Chuncheon MBC’s ‘Happy Army’.

During the interview, Andy said that he has written a letter home to his mother and grandmother to tell them that he’s doing fine. “At first I was very nervous and worried, but now I’m getting on fine.” He added, “The (Shinhwa) members sent me off, maybe because they’re all serving as public service officers so they’re taking better care of me.”

When asked who he wanted to send his first parcel to, other than his family, Andy said, “I want to send it to Shin Hyesung, who isn’t enlisting.”

He ended off the short interview saying, “Although the 22 months of military service will be tough, but I’ll get through it fruitfully and meaningfully.”

Having enlisted after giving up his US citizenship, Andy is the only Shinhwa member to serve active duty.

Credits: Newsen + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: