Tuesday, August 12, 2008

[08.08.12][news] Jun Jin Almost Died from a Hit-and-Run (in the past)


Singer Jun Jin shared a shocking story that he almost died from a hit-and-run.

On the 11th for the SBS show YSMM2-Arts Village, guests shared their traffic accidents stories which they were involved with.

On the show, Ye Ji Won said, "Due to alcohol, I almost died once." She was involved in a minor accident. On the other hand, Jun Jin had a more serious accident, he shared about his brush with death.

"While taking a break from doing promotions, I went for a drink, I was crossing the street when a taxi that was passing by hit me and ran off," said Jun Jin. "I was thrown about 3 meters and was unconscious for about 15 minutes." This was a very surprising thing to hear.

Jun Jin made a surprising confession said, "After the accident, I should have gone to the hosptial because my head hurt. However, I didn't want reports in the news about my accident so I just recuperated at home."

source: newsen.com
trans: HappyHeart7@shinhwabiz

No comments: