Friday, February 20, 2009

[09.02.20] Shin Hyesung to hold a fanmeeting after Inkigayo on 22/2

Singer Shin Hyesung will reciprocate his fans’ love with a fanmeeting after his Inkigayo performance on 22th Feb.

Having released his Side 2 ‘Keep Leaves’ album on 17th Feb, he has kicked off his promotional activities with a comeback performance on 19th Feb on Mnet’s M Countdown, with his title track ‘Why Did You Call’. The track was released ahead of the album launch together with the MV shot in Sapporo with actress Lee Young Ah, and topped the search charts on major websites.

Good EMG said, “When we released Side 1 in August last year, we promised the fans to release Side 2 at the end of the year, but we’re now 2 months late. We’re very sorry for that, and to thank everyone for their support from even before the album launch, we plan to hold a fanmeeting for the fans who have been waiting so long, after the Inkigayo performance on 22 Feb.”

Shin Hyesung expressed, “I’m sorry that I couldn’t fulfil my promise to the fans, and everyone has given me a lot of support for the first comeback performance. I’m really happy and grateful too. I’m holding the fanmeeting for the fans who’ve been waiting for me, and I hope many people will turn up.”

Shin Hyesung will have performances on Music Bank on 20th Feb and Inkigayo on 22nd Feb.

Source: MyDaily
Chi trans: 宝宝爱王子@S.C.I.C
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

No comments: