Wednesday, February 25, 2009

[09.02.24] Junjin: Girlfriend broke up with me because of my impulsive character

react now reason later is a scary behavior indeed. try to be more patient junjin-shi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


On the 23rd Feb episode of MBC’s Come To Play “Type B Men Special”, Junjin revealed that his girlfriend broke up with him because of his impulsive nature.

Other guests on this episode include other Type B men including Im Chang Jung, Park Hyung Bin and Moon Hee Jun.

Junjin said, “If I display my impulsive behaviour in front of girls, they tend to be somewhat shocked. And it was because of my impulsive character that my ex-girlfriend broke up with me.”

“Her reason was that I was so self-centered that it made her scared.”

However Junjin said, “Usually, if it’s possible, I’ll try to control my impulsiveness.”

Source: Newsen
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

No comments: