Friday, February 27, 2009

[09.02.27][news] Shin Hye Sung "A girlfriend has told me "Don't call" before"

Shin Hye Sung "I've had the experience before where a girlfried has told me "Don't call me anymore"'

Singer Shin Hye Sung revealed that a girlfriend had told him before to "Don't call me anymore."

Shin Hye Sung on the 28th broadcast of KBS 2TV "Star Golden Bell" stated that, "I have once called a girlfrend, who, even though we had broken up, I could not let go of. The girlfriend cooly said, "Don't call"' and hung up."

"I remember then, when the call ended, I really cried a lot."

Currently, Shin Hye Sung 's comeback stage with the song, "Why Did You Call" expresses a situation in which a parted pair still have a lingering attachment for one another but on the phone can say nothing but cry. This is a ballad that showcases Shin Hye Sung's distinctively touching voice.

이미혜 macondo@newsen.com
Eng trans: nekori@shinhwa.biz

No comments: