Thursday, February 26, 2009

[09.02.25][trans] Hyesung Q&A session in Mini FanMeeting

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS


"I'm back with 'Why Did you Call...', I'm the young looking singer, Shin Hyesung. These are your questions, right?

Q: What's your ideal type? Other than Choi Ji Woo
A: Everyone knows my ideal type, must be femine and knows how to act like a spoiled brat. (Fans said must be beautiful)


Q: If you want to have a beautiful daughter, which member will you marry to?
A: Why must I want a daughter after I gotten married? As a father, when I get lonely during my activities, daughter will be more caring to the dad. I really love my members and are close to them however, will never get married with them.

Q: Why do you like baby bird?
A: I like all of them.

Q: Who gave you Muri?
A: When I'm alone, I will thought of a beautiful clean house together with a beautiful doggie, doggie is given by my parents, if it is given by Eric, I will have thrown it away fast.

Q: Will you still continue to sing even when you get older?
A: Of course, I will continue to sing, I am often asked about this during interview, Shinhwa will always be together.

Q: Request to sing "Why Did You Call..." in Live
A: I'm not use to sing cappella without any music accompaniment. During the show, I'm unable to do so without any music accompaniment so everyone let's sing together. (and then he suddenly sing a sentence and apologised of singing too high pitched)

The last question (The fan said answered all the questions!)
Q: Recently there's a cute junior who is attracted by Oppa's stage attraction.
A: Attracted by me? Who? So Hee? I'm really depressed.

Q: What kind of feelings did you use to sing the song, 'I'm about to die'?
A: I like this kind of question. Assumed you have heard this album, which song do you like the most? (Some said I'm about to die' and some said 'Love Disease'). Using sentimental ballads to comeback this time, have used the best songs to show my gratitude to everyone. Everyone's passionate support during the music shows recently makes me feel really very good, anyway thanks a lot, hope everyone will like it.

During the sweets distribution time, everyone was seated on their place without moving or snatching, as jumping out is not allowed.

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + 林 @ 心晶阁 (Chinese translation)

No comments: