Monday, February 23, 2009

[09.02.21] Junjin: I drank milk everyday for 4 years to get back at someone

On the upcoming 23rd Feb episode of MBC’s Come To Play’s Type B special, Junjin revealed his competitive streak through an interesting incident.

“I was very short when I was in elementary school, and there was this really tall girl who teased me, “Choongjae ah, why are you so short?” and I was really hurt. From then on to grow taller, I drank 1.5 liters of milk everyday for 4 years.”


He continued, “When I got to high school, I had my growth spurt and quickly grew to 180cm. When that happened, I called up that girl’s home and told her, “Listen up well, it’s Choongjae here. I’m 180cm tall now” and then just hung up on her.”

Other Type B guests on this episode include Im Chang Jung, Moon Hee Jun and Park Hyunbin.

Source: asiae
Chi trans: 堡堡@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

No comments: