Thursday, February 19, 2009

[09.02.19] Shin Hyesung: Nuisance calls? Just don’t answer calls from unknown numbers

“WAE CHEONHWAHAESSEO~”
--------------------------------------------








Singer Shin Hyesung shared his way of dealing with nuisance calls in a recent interview with Star News.

When asked about his opinion on the recent phone cloning incident resulting in the loss of privacy, he said, “After all this time, I’ve already found a way to deal with things like this.”

“I heard that recently some idol group members had their cellphones hacked into and ended up with their numbers being leaked, but it hasn’t happened to me so far.” [shhhhhhh.....why are you jinxing yourself?!]

“But I do get calls from fans every now and then, but they all know my way of dealing with this is simply not to answer.”

He added, “When I get calls from fans, if you take the call and tell them not to call anymore, the number of fans calling will still increase. So the best way is just not to answer.”

“If I get a call from an unknown number, I’ll just not take the call. People I know will understand why I don’t, and text me instead.”

Shin Hyesung also had a request, “Although I get nice text messages from fans wishing me ‘Good luck for your first performance’ and ‘The album’s great’, and it gives me strength, but it will be best for me if everyone can cut down on the texts…”

Shin Hyesung will have his first comeback performance with ‘Why Did You Call’ on 19th Feb via Mnet M Countdown.

Source: Star News
Chi trans: 宝宝爱王子@S.C.I.C
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

No comments: