Friday, February 20, 2009

[09.02.19][trans] Shin Hyesung: Taiwan Judy Zhou said, “You’re my idol” after seeing me.

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS


Shin Hyesung revealed about his special fate with Taiwan newcomer singer.

In the recent interview with MYDAILY, Shin Hyesung said that he had gone to Taiwan for some activities in Taiwan. He met a singer who had left an encounter in his blog about meeting up with him and even upload the photos that they took together which shocked him. This singer claimed that he is his idol really did make him quite embarrassed about it.

Judy Zhou (22) met up with Shin Hyesung and after greeting each other, he gave his own EP disc Hyesung as gift. Judy even wrote down his excitement and feeling of respect on his blog.

Judy titled that entry in his blog: Like a comet (Hyesung) moving forward (Junjin)! SHINHWA FIGHTING! Finally able to meet up with my idol, Shin Hyesung, I have became a singer because of Shinhwa and being a singer now, able to meet up my idol in such a near distance make me almost cry out in joy.

Their meet up is because of Shin Hyesung’s visit in Taiwan for MV TALK SHOW ‘2009 SHS Music Show in Taiwan’ for the photo promotion. This visit is 9 years apart from Shinhwa’s last visit in Taiwan in year 2000.

Shin Hyesung expressed, “I, myself is also a singer, however, I have a deep impression of him being a little bit too nervous during the first meet up and I also want to convey my sincere gratitude to those Taiwanese fans who sincerely welcome my arrival to Taiwan, still remembering me even though I have not come to Taiwan for 9 years.”

Because of Shinhwa’s activities in Japan, China, Taiwan and other places, Shin Hyesung who accumulated high popularity had laid a solid foundation as a Korean star with his solo activity this time. Especially for Japan who hopes that he will continue to do more activities in their country, this year he will be visiting more countries with plans to meet up more of his Asian fans.

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) +汶汶@申彗星中国首站-S.C.I.C (Chinese translation) + oasis79 + mydaily (source)

No comments: