Thursday, February 26, 2009

[09.02.26] Andy volunteers as M Countdown MC to help promote Jumper

Singer Andy has volunteered himself as the M Countdown MC for the upcoming 26th Feb episode together with Jewelry member Kim Eun Jung, to help with the promotional activities for new male duo Jumper.

Their management company TOP Media said, “Andy would personally be present at all of Jumper’s music programme recordings to supervise them, and generously advise and encourage them as a senior. He even appeared on variety shows with them, which is usually difficult for newcomers to appear on. He is very enthusiastic about helping out with their promotional activities.”

Andy said, “I’m more nervous about Jumper’s performances than my own. I think I’m working even harder than I did for my 1st album last year. I’m glad to be not just their producer, but also as a source of support for the members.”

Andy will also be holding his first solo fanmeeting in Taiwan on 29th March.

Source: asiae.co.kr
Chi trans: 草木番茄@andy4ever
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

No comments: