Wednesday, October 08, 2008

[08.10.08][Trans] SportsKorea Interview with JunJin - "Eccentric Charisma" [P1]

SportsKorea Interview with JunJin

"Occupying a cool image, became popular with an eccentric charisma"

Creating a new legend of broadcasting industry -

JunJin "Junstin Jinberlake ? Now I have to thank to these alias ~"

"My strength is my charisma ... Outcome ? For all the challenges, it is absolutely uneasy"

"Ideal type ? Beautiful woman ? NO! ... And the first love is the most painful separation ..."

"My aspiration of becoming a "father" ... the wishes of a family harmony.

"Singing, acting, entertaining, the artist is moving forward.

Recently, you will always hear "Junstin Jinberlake", "JanJin", "Energizer", and some others which are JunJin's nicknames everywhere. Appearing in MBC "Infinity Challenge", SBS "YSMM 2", and MNet "High School Girls 4", JunJin has had a busy year with broadcasting sector.
JunJin has a great sense of humor, and a strong self-confidence, which have been shown in all cases, even the smallest. Eventually, the "4th dimensional image" of art was born. Like 10 years ago as a member of Shinhwa. JunJin now introduced the upgrade version of his "SF Comic image".
Coming across many difficult slumps and twists before meeting his "second primetime", JunJin, why is he so full of desire? Because of this curiosity, our reporters managed an exclusive interview with JunJin inside a Seoul restaurant. He, just like his nickname "Energizer", doesn't seem to know the term "fatigue". And his eccentric charm came out, from the depth of human nature.

# JunJin - "The Prince of Art Community"



JunJin is not used to "a few bottles of alcohol", he's only used to "a number of times of a-few-bottles". Remember that he has emptied 18 bottles so far. We soon regret asking him for a wine match, but the singer said he had to reduce his capacity for liquor, or in other words, to drink less beer and soju. With his extremely busy schedule, water is the friend of his health.



"That's true, recently, I almost never drink wine, actually cannot find a time to do. So this time is the first after a long period without alcohol. Actually for me, drinking a glass of wine with friends and having a talk together is the way to reduce the pressure."



"Actually, it was not serious to the extent that I need to be hospitalised, but somehow the fatigue at that time was unbearable. The thing is I have to recover quicky, since many major events are still ahead. I'm actually having one precious day off in this month's busy schedule, and now I'm enjoying it as a sick person *laugh*"




"Not along ago, Jang Dong Gun hyung sent me a message saying "Have fun with your program, Junstin". It seems that people from the art community have been concerned about it. However, the beginning was really hard, it was a real burden on me trying to fill in the space left by Haha. Since I always wanted to participate in this show, I prepared more carefully. Now I'm very happy to get certified as a member, and I'm grateful to my MC brothers for their encouragement and assistance."



"I guess my image as "moving forward", my strength, or my people-call-it "eccentric charisma". Well, it's true that sometimes I pretend to be cool *laughs*"



"They are both very seious and professional artists. No matter how late the shooting time is, they will not show the fatigue. Very professionale! The difference is their concepts of bringing laughs. Kang Ho Dong's speciality is to get all the guests participate. He's well aware of what to do in any conditions. For example, when I dance will exactly match the program. Yoo Jae Suk hyung, in the other hand, always takes care of us. He's good at observing the characteristics of each individual in order to create for each an image. "JanJin" is his work, and now it seems to stick to me to death. Ha ha ! "



"Ah, actually I was not. I guess because it sounds interesting. That's Korean sense of humor you call it. I should thank for that so to speak. I am beginning to seize the characteristics of that name and the result is becoming more popular. Over the internet, "Ppappinom" was also created and spread out."



Credit: SportsKorea
Korean/Eng: LetSayEden @ Shinhwa.biz (for 1st part)

No comments: