Friday, October 24, 2008

[08.10.24][trans] 081022 “Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate’ – Shin Seung Hoon episode on Hyesung

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

[08.10.24][trans] 081022 “Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate’ – Shin Seung Hoon episode on Hyesung

S = Shin Seung Hoon/ J = Kim Jung Eun

S: Starting now, this album consists of modern rock genres.
J: Roughly 2 weeks ago, Shin Hyesung here and mentioned about Shin Seung Hoon.
S: What did he say? Huu, I am scared of him. What did he say?
J: About British rock. Try out new challeng.
S: He came to look for me, in my office.
J: Shin Seung Hoon asked why you are doing this. And then said nothing after this.
S: Shin Hyesung really said this?
J: Yes
S: In actual fact
S: He came over to my office to look for me. After listening to the music, I felt that its petty good and I want to know why he is doing this music. Because he’s a junior and has tries out new music genre therefore as a senior I will want to know the reason for doing this. Therefore I asked him, “Why do you do this?” and we started to talk under this atmosphere.
J: So it’s like this.
S: I also have things to say.
S: Today is Shin Hyesung’s concert day.
K: Oh~
S: He invited me to become his guest but I told him that I need to appear in Chocolate. He said can you give it a miss?
S: Next round, when you are inviting Shin Hyesung, please ask him.
S: No, or we will confirm first and appeared together.
J: Yes
J: That day when he saw my attire, he said it looks like chilli sauce.
S: Hyesung?
J: Yes
S: That guy has become weird recently.
S: He said look like chilli sauce?
J: Em. He said my image looks like chilli sauce which makes me feel hurt.
S: Recently I am preparing the album. However when I went to Japan, I didn’t do much of the reorganizing (editing) for the album.
S: I will be grateful if you are able to look after Hyesung too.
S: Hyesung ah. Did you watch this?

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + 狐狸素包子@申彗星中国首站S.C.I.C (Chinese translation) + Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate (source)

No comments: