Monday, October 20, 2008

[08.10.20][news] Lee Min Woo, "I like cute women than glamourous ones."

In an interview with SPN, Lee Min Woo talking about his ideal match. "Many of people would think that I would like a glamourous woman but actually my ideal match would be a cute woman."

Lee Min Woo was on the KBS 2TV Happy Sunday's "Kko Kko Single" which aired on the 5th. After having a kissing scene with Amy while scuba diving, there was misunderstanding that they might be dating each other.

In regards to this, Lee Min Woo said, "I have known Amy for a long time and I consider her as a cute younger sister. As we meet here and there to eat, it could be interpreted incorrectly that we are dating." He said the truth is that they are not dating.

As he smiled, "I'm not that young any more. People who are in music spend a lot of time alone so it's easy to feel lonely. I wish that I could date freely as I can make music. I would like for the fans to give me a bit of a lead way in this area."

Lee Min Woo has released his 4th album and his currently promoting "Don't Trust Men". "Don't Trust Men" is in the currently trendy Dirty South genre which shows the mind set of a bad man who holds onto a woman he dosen't love.

source: spn.edaily.co.kr
trans: happyheart7@shinhwa.biz

No comments: