Tuesday, October 21, 2008

[08.10.21][diary] Minwoo's Cyworld: Signing and photoshoot

In the midst of signing



In the office



The photoshoot




Because the smoky eye makeup was too heavy
I cleaned it off with a tissue and went off to the fansigning session
But it seems that I didn't manage to clean everything off~~



Photoshoots are always fun ^^



Ah although I didn't want to reveal my body
But when I jumped up...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junjin's latest message to Minwoo on Cyworld:
Kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke (Pesticide Park Choongjae)

Minwoo's latest message to Junjin on Cyworld:
Choongjae Fighting~~~~ (Moneymaker Lee Minwoo)


Source: Minwoo's Cyworld page
Chi trans: 韩小国 @ Bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: