Sunday, October 19, 2008

[08.10.18][trans] 081015 Hyesung 2008 SHS Live Tour Side 1 Live and Let Live in Japan msg

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS


Hi everyone, I am Hyesung
Recently, I have being busying with activities relating to the 3rd jib
Thanks to everyone who given me so much support
Have being planning for Asia tour since last year
After Seoul and Shanghai
Shin Hyesung's "Live tour concert' will also be held in Japan
Starting from Osaka on 26th November, 28th on Nagoya and then 30th in Tokyo
Hoping that with all these performances I am able to display more mature music
Hope that everyone will give me attention
I will continue to work hard, please give more support

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + sunsecret (Chinese translation) + hyesung.tv (source)

No comments: