Thursday, October 09, 2008

[08.10.09][trans] Eric's enlistment interview (several articles put together)

What did Shinhwa members say?
‘Come back safely and healthily’


What preparation did you do when entering military?
Cutting my hair. My parents told me to come back healthily.

Have you cried because of this military service issue?
No

Feeling of having short haircut?
Refreshing.

Feeling of entering military after giving up your US citizen
I don’t know (laugh)

Training that made you worried the most.
I’m most worried about the march training.

What will you do if a senior younger than you gives you an order?
I’ll obey his order.


Before (military) entrance, what did you eat for the last time.
I ate udong.

The person you’re thinking right now.
My family and my second sister who’s getting married. I feel sorry I can’t go to her wedding. Live well and happily, nuna. (his nuna is having a wedding ceremony in LA, US on 11th)

After the basic training, where will you work.
I’ll work at Seoul Metro (transportation system)

Who will keep your position in the music industry?
Even though I’m not around, Hyesung will protect it. *joke*


During military service, who will come to mind the most.
I think I'm going to miss Shinhwa members.

We heard you had a send-off party with Shinhwa members, what did they say?
“Suffer a little bit". Hyesung and Junjin were the most emotional.
Andy looked the happiest. He didn’t say anything but he kept smiling. (laugh)


Things you want to say to Shinhwa members
To Kim Dongwan who’s going in November, I want to say come here safely.
To Hyesung, I know he’ll take care of the music business. I’m going to miss the members. Ah, during Shinhwa 10th year anniversary last spring, we made a promise with the fans and the members that after everyone have done their military service, we will reunite and hold a concert in 4 years.


Lastly, say something to your fans.
I’m really grateful that so many people came even though they can only see me for a short while. Please wait for a little bit.

I can finally have some time for myself to think as a singer or as an actor. In the 10th year anniversary concert, we have made a promise with all the fans and staff that we’re going to reunite and have another concert in 4 years.

We will keep that promise for sure. When we’re reunited we’ll do activities again.

Until then please wait for us. I’ll come back safely.


Source: various articles showed up in naver.com
Eng trans: kriza_09@shinhwa.biz

No comments: