Tuesday, October 21, 2008

[08.10.21][news] Lee Minwoo: I was interested in Kim Min Jung before

M Lee Minwoo has confessed that he used to like actress Kim Min Jung.

According to the production team of MBC's Norolwa, Lee Minwoo said during the recording of the 20th Oct episode that he "was once interested in Kim Min Jung."

"In 2002 Kim Min Jung shared the same stylist as me, so we got to know each other. At that time, I liked her. But Min Jung saw me more as an oppa to her and wanted to stay as good friends. Once I was clear about that we got along just like an older brother and a younger sister."

As for actress Kim Min Seon, Lee Minwoo said that she is a loyal friend. "I invited Kim Min Seon to my birthday party, and she wore a really beautiful dress to the party. I thank her for looking so pretty that day." He also said that Kim Min Seon is close to his idea of an ideal girlfriend.


Source: jknews&oceans
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: