Tuesday, October 21, 2008

[08.10.21][news] Seo Seol Hee: Dongwan oppa's message has given me strength

"After seeing Dongwan oppa's encouraging message, I will do my best!"

Prior to setting off on 19th Oct to travel to Manila for the 2008 Miss Earth pageant, 2008 Miss Korea 2nd runner up Seo Seol Hee received a text message of encouragement from her idol, Shinhwa member Kim Dongwan.

The message read, "I hope that you'll be able to do well at the competition in November. Fighting!" Seo Seol Hee had disclosed on an episode on KBS2's Star Golden Bell that she is a Kim Dongwan fan, and when Kim Dongwan got to know about it, he gave her an autographed CD album and after which they got to know each other.

Seo Seol Hee told Sports Hankook in a phone interview, "I'm really glad to know I have the support from Dongwan oppa. I was a crazy fan, and I was even a member of Shinhwa Changjo. I'm really nervous and stressed about the competition, but after the encouragement from oppa, I think I will be able to do well."

(non-related info omitted)

Source: Sports Hankook & oceans
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: