Sunday, October 19, 2008

[08.10.18][news] Shin Hyesung, "Disliking adding burden to Shinhwa members, therefore didn't invite them this time." (consolidated news)

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS


Singer Shin Hyesung held his second concert and have shown a more calmly side.

In the afternoon on 18th, Shin Hyesung held a reporter conference before his Seoul concert revealing his feelings before the concert and his future plans.

"Exceptionally exciting however because it's my second concert therefore, as compared to previous time, I'm feeling more peaceful (calmer) now," with this he started the topic and expressed, "During the rehearsal, I have the feelings of making the concert more interesting."

Shin Hyesung expressed, "During time with preformance or important matter, fans always take good care of me. This time, in order to welcome everyone, I have prepared entertaining activities." "Hoped that many people will follow and do it together with me."

In addition, Shin Hyesung has also expressed his feelings about the new album this day. Shin Hyesung who released his 3rd album 'Live and Let Live SIDE 1' on 26th of August will be releasing 'Live and Let Live SIDE 2' in December.

"To repay the fans, I can only put in efforts in singing at the stage." Upon saying this, Shin Hyesung said to the photography reporter, "When you are taking the pictures, please make them into photo postcards" as he uses his wit to end the reporter conference.

Shinhwa member Shin Hyesung expressed his happiness of being able to continue collaborating with members of idol girl band.

On the concert conference held on the 18th afternoon at 4.30PM, Shin Hyesung expressed, "Althought singing duet with Sun Ye is a little embarrassing, however I'm feeling very happy."

This day, he sung duet with Wonder Girls' Sun Ye after last week duet with SNSD's Taeyeon in SBS program, "Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate".

Shin Hyesung said, "(Sun Ye) is one who is already very good in singing, therefore the rehearsal turns up very well and smoothly." "Still feeling weird with let's us 'practise by looking into each other eyes.'"

After this, Shin Hyesung laughs happily and said, "Anyway, I feel very very fortunate to be able to sing duet with successful idol group."

Singer Shin Hyesung mentioned in the reporter conference before the concert, "Members may be very busy therefore I didn't invite them to attend the concert."

Shin Hyesung expressed his views about not standing on the stage together with Shinhwa members, "Members may be very busy with their own schedules therefore I purposely didn't mentioned them a word."

Shin Hyesung said, "2 days ago, Junjin gave me a call and said 'Let's sing together on stage' however because this is a sudden suggestion therefore unable to compromise. The rest of the members are busy and I do not like to add burden to the members."

Shinhwa member, Shin Hyesung expressed in the reporter conference, "During my birthday in November, I will be holding a fanmeeting in the way like inviting my fans to my room."

This day he expressed his feelings before the concert, "Although I am more nervous than the first time, however I was so excited yesterday night till I woke up in the middle of my sleep during the night by myself." Shin Hyesung also expressed that during November on his birthday month, he will be having a heartily chat with the local fans.

Shin Hyesung said, "On 28th September, I held my first fanmeeting in Japan named as 'Hyesung's chisa heya. It's kind of like an invitation to the fans to room and the impression is very comfortable and cosy thefore I will like to invite my local fans to my room this time."

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + jojoyu7@shinhwachina (Chinese translation) + Starnews + Ocean's Six(source)

No comments: