Sunday, October 12, 2008

[08.10.12][news] Lee Minwoo: I won't hide it if I'm in a relationship


In an interview with Star News, ever the romantic at heart, Lee Minwoo said, "If I really have a girlfriend, I will not hide our relationship. I'd want to cook for her, hold her hand and go for a stroll, feed her ice-cream, I'd want to share this kind of simple happiness with her."

Lee Minwoo also talked about his ideal girlfriend.

His recent comment on KBS2's Sang Sang Plus that he thought Son Dambi was sexy while working out, had created quite a stir. When asked about this, Lee Minwoo said, "I think looking healthy is more important than looking sexy. Son Dambi isn't close to my idea of an ideal girlfriend."

"To me, a very feminine girl doesn't really have much charm. I'd prefer it if she looks just a little feminine. As opposed to a sexy or beautiful girl, I prefer a chubby girl with a pretty smile."

On a recent episode of MBC's Star's Friends, Lee Minwoo said that gagwoman Kim Shin Young is his idea of an ideal girlfriend.

With his bad-boy charm, Lee Minwoo is currently promoting Don't Trust Men, the title track of his 4th album M RIZING.

Source: star news
Chi trans: julias@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

1 comment:

taruhan bola said...

Lee Minwoo is the current famous Korean star